Friday, July 25, 2008

My Friday..

Yes! It's Friday night and I'm home alone! and I'm typing this while reading my cosmopolitan and having ice-cream at the same time. My day was like a melting bowl of ice-cream! Fridays are always the worst! I have a 9:30am class and I'm an Art student so you probably can imagine the sleepless nights and the very heavy bags! As i got out of my bed i knew i was going to be late! It was 8:30am and I rushed to the shower threw on some clothes and walked to the tram stop! it was late again! I was basically real F***ed! The moment i arrived class there was hardly anyone there! I was to tired to do any work and so i fiddled with pieces of paper trying to pass my time! John Love my Principle and Elements teacher was eager to drag our sorry butts to the State of Design fair! It was cold and i wasn't in the mood of leaving my class! Time passed so quickly.. before i knew it was looking at Klaus Rinke recent drawings it was amazing..his work consisted of charcoal and acrylic paint on canvas as i stare the masterpiece i wonder whether if i was going to be as successful as he is today.. the world is surrounded by so much talent and now there are more competitions then ever.. i could feel my heart racing.. i had to try not letting that get to my head and so i continued looking at Grace Tan's work how she built a paper sculpture shaped like a fish net and hung it on the wall in consisted of do many pieces of paper stapled together. I knew i had to get out of there so my friends and I decided to go for lunch my mind was suddenly at peace.. for a moment before i started thinking about am good enough for this course? Will i make it? Then as i started eating bits of my food i looked at myself in a very disgusted way.. I always felt insecure, but when go to Australia i felt like i didn't belong.. I have lived in many countries but some how Australia was different.. Well that's me for now! Till tomorrow then..

1 comment:

suntanners<3 said...

aww.darling i dont feel right in india either but we learn to adapt so its all cool.
i miss you.
and it sounds like you're having a not so good time.
hopefully things will look up soon
i worry boutchu.
loves ya.
tanners<3