Monday, August 4, 2008

Stubborn Mule

Well with the recent development of my shoulder injury ( inflammation and a minor tear in my muscle) I have been trying to avoid the doctors and the physio therapist office.. I don't know why I'm avoiding those places.. Maybe its the long lectures or the awkwardness.. I was suppose to get up and go for my appointment at 11:30 am today yet i couldn't bring myself to do it i was so nervous and for some reason i couldn't get out of my bed.. My week has been so hectic and depressing i have to face my weight and i can't do it and i have a lot of work to do which is driving me nuts! Tonight will be a long night of printing and a shitload of layout work! Last work i was show en how our work was suppose to be presented in 'Design Communications' and i didn't saw it coming at all! I was so far away from accomplishing that! I was Fuck!!! I'm so screwed! and all this was due d on this coming Thursday! and i have 5 more layout's and one more layout that's is suppose to be on a grid and then the cut out and i hope i wont be losing my precious mind anytime sooner!! Well that's me for now!

No comments: